Wednesday, December 22, 2010

How bad is it?

When a tanning salon has an electric bill under $500, you know that business is bad. There are many different ways in this industry to save money, and I have learned to do them, but it is a lot of work. Then, I have to teach the employees how to set controls. One example is keep thermostat at 64 degrees. Yes, I do keep it colder in here than I should, but it is a huge building which is empty except the tanning rooms. Another is to take advantage of the sun shining through our huge display window. Boy, does it warm this place up. :) Another is wear warmer clothing. Don’t get me wrong-my employees do very well with this. But, I can go into some stores, and people are dressed for summer. I know when you are young you want to look your best, but you are still beautiful! OK that is enough on that topic. I promise to warm up each bed before you get in. If your tanning bed has been too cold for you lately, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment