Thursday, December 2, 2010

1st Excuse-Dec. 2nd

OK I confess I did not hold up to my end of the bargain. I didn’t finish my paperwork here, so I brought it home. But guess what? There was dinner-homemade turkey potpie. I cannot let any of the turkey go to waste. Boy was it delicious - well. . . . maybe just ok because I made my own dough recipe with some white & wheat flour, and I am not sure how much salt and water to add.
It is getting late, and I still need to practice the piano. It really got pushed out of my life when I was taking care of my mom for 3 years. She has dementia. Oh, and the past year I have been campaigning. Who do I think I am? Wonder Woman? Ok, finished practicing. Last, I tidy up from dinner. 9:30 p.m.? Where did the time go? I want to read some in a new book I borrowed from my sister.
Oh, how did I get on all this? Oh, yeah I am trying to make myself feel better for not holding myself to my promise. On top of that, I am trying to write this blog. UGH! I need to try to get two days caught up now. Wish me luck.
Sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment