Wednesday, January 25, 2012

From the Past

Wow, I am shocked at how much Designer Skin has changed. I am trying their new lines now, and I feel like I am experiencing a new company. Oh that’s right, shortly after the 2011 line came out, the company was sold.
What’s different? First, the company has not mastered that unique fragrance. The two I tried, I could smell the DHA. What a bummer! I hate feeling like I need to take a shower when I get home from work. How did I smell when I returned to work after lunch? I do not take a lunch, but this is something you might ask. I want to ensure that my lotion works in well; I always try to wait until the next morning to shower. I tried “Black Noir” and “CoCo de ville.” One I could smell the DHA right after I got out from tanning and the other that evening.
Last, my hands are stained? I have never had this happen with Designer Skin. Now, "Black Noir" did not stain my hands, but "CoCo de ville" did. Yes, I know that you should spray your hands with the disinfectant and wipe with a towel, but I have never had to do this with Designer Skin lotions in the past, so I did not think I had to do it. Boy, you should see the palms of my hands today!
Don’t get me wrong I saw longer, lasting results with "CoCo de ville" than "Black Noir", but everyone’s skin is different. So, my pick between these two is "CoCo de ville." I will try both again. It is hard to write any off with only one use.

No comments:

Post a Comment