Thursday, January 19, 2012

Black Noir

Of course, Designer Skin, always gets my attention. When the boxes finally came, I was pumped. I had to bump trying Steal the Lime Light to try this one. One of the ingredients is Hydrolyzed citrus aurantium dulcis extract-all this means is orange. It is a skin conditioning agent. Another is hypericum perforatum extract, St. John's Wort. As a topical remedy for wounds, abrasions, burns, and muscle pain, it has positive results. Also, skin irritations were tolerated with this ingredient. Maybe those of you with psoriasis might give me some feedback on this. Anyway, it has been 3 days since I used it, and I still have great color. Isn't that what it is all about with "tanning in moderation." You find a great lotion, so you do not have to tan as much to take care of your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment