Thursday, December 8, 2011

Where is the Real America?

Now I know yesterday sounded a little bleak, but I did not mean to appear like I am STRESSED OUT! Actually, I am quite content where I am in life. Have I confused you? To me, it all depends on what you place as your trust. The type of business that I have has seen many difficulties-tan tax, parental consent for under 18 years old, and right before warm weather hits I have the sunscreen industry influencing dermatologist with sun scare tactics to name a few. Despite obstacles, my business is not a failure. I have valued, happy customers, and I have weathered many storms. Have I made everyone happy? Unfortunately, I know I haven’t. I try to be an honest owner-making sure no one is getting ripped off or short changed. This is a part of the real America that is missing from our country. Don't get me wrong there is the silent majority who tick this way. So where am I going with this? Stay tuned . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment