Friday, July 1, 2011

Keeping small businesses open

Well, I just purchased for the first time vitamins from an on-line vitamin company. I cannot believe that my little health food store asks 4 times as much for the same item. I understand that it has to do with overhead, but that is too much for me. Why I understand is, I am a small business owner too. I sell tanning lotions. I have even gone down in price TREMENDOUSLY! I found out today, that I am still $10 too much. Hey, that's not bad. Does everyone want to keep their tanning salon in business? Someone came in today just to purchase AG Accelerator. WOW! I thanked her for coming back this year to purchase again, and she said and I do not remember the exact words, but I wanted to give you some support. I know that you pay for tanning, but if you saw the electric bills, payroll, and lamp costs, you might just say "$10 is not bad!" PLEASE SUPPORT YOUR TANNING SALON! THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment